Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Celebrate Graduation

 Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are doing well today. This month is when we celebrate those who have graduated from High School, or Colleges. So at International Art & Soul our theme is - Graduation. 

I choose this theme cause I know lots of people will be creating graduation projects for family, friends and others who will be graduating this month and next month.  Congratulations to all of those who worked hard and earned their diploma's and Degrees. Wishing you all much success.   

For my projects I created a tag to place on a gift bag and a small box for a necklace for my daughter when she graduates. 

Click here to join the Intaas Ch #109 - Graduation 

For my tag I used Authentique - Accolade paper. 
This is one of my favorite graduation papers as it's black with cream and gray, it's so classic.
I simple cut the base cardstock into a tag shape and layered.
I created the banner and used the stickers from the paper collection for the 
Congrat's word & 3 flatback silver gems along with some
gray, cream and black seam binding.

I also created a little box to place either a gift card or a jewelry. I thought for a boy/male
items this little box would be perfect for cufflinks. 
The celebrate is from a metal die I had in my stash. 


Challenges entered:

Thanks for stopping by and hope you can join us for the challenge. 

Have a great Day!!
Deb


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects! I forgot Authentique had that collection. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete