Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Add A Little Christmas Sparkle

Hey all,

I know Wow!! its been a long time since I have been on here. I so happy to be back!! 😍 Today I am sharing my little 3x3 Christmas I created for today's Challenge #48 Add some Sparkle at International Art & Soul.  For this card I used items I had in my stash. I found some old HunkyDory Christmas papers that I got from a crafty magazine about 2 yrs ago. (LOL) used some flower punches, Glitter paper I had from Create and Craft in my stash and other embellies.

These cards were so simple and quick and the absolute BEST PART I used some of my paper card stock scraps I had for ever.  I also created smaller cards in 3x3. I hope you all enjoy them, and Thanks for stopping by.
For this card I created a 3x3 Twisted Easel Card
Didn't it turn out so cute??? lol 



For these next 2 cards I created The Impossible Card in 3 x 4 inch form.
So simple I had so much fun creating this one for sure. 

These 2 cards - 
1 is a Twisted Easel Card and the 2nd one is a Center Step Card in 3x3.
These are just adorable. I love the fact it was quick to create these cards. 
I also used ReneaBouquet Gold MicroBeads in the center of my poinsettia. 

Challenges entering:
Cute N'CraftyChristmas: Challenge #1
Crafty Calendar Challenge: December Challenge - It's Christmas Time
The fairy and the unicorn: December Challenge 
Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge for the week Dec 8th - The Outlawz Challenge

I also did a LIVE show on my Facebook Group sharing I created these cards and gave measurements for you. If you'd like to see head on over to "Mad Crafting Skills". You are also welcome share your creations there for all of us to see.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. Please head on over to International Art & Souls Challenge #48 - Add Some Sparkle. Get some awesome inspiration from our designers and check out what others have created. Show us your Sparkle! :D
Hugs and many blessings,
Deb

8 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah! :) Welcome back! How many fabulous cards!!! Love so much the different folding you used for them, amazing designs and papers, and lovely embellies!
    I am not on Fb, sorry.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Feels great to be back. It's okay you are not on FB, you can find me on youtube too. :D

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your twisted easel card, it's so cute in the small size. I'm sorry I'm late in visiting. All the best for the holidays season. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Hazel. You are just the sweetest. Hugs my friend. :D

      Delete
  4. What beautiful cards!

    Wishing you a very happy Christmas and all good wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete