Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thinking In Colors

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Guess what today is??
Yep, it's a new start of a great challenge at One Stitch At A Time Ch. 272 Anything Goes with Monochromatic. I don't know about you but these cards are always so hard for me.

For this image I used my gelatos and did watercoloring on this inside of this gorgeous butterfly I did a pink to purple coloring on the top and then I used blues on the bottom. I just love this butterfly designed by Coosty Creations - Love Is To Be Free, just click on the name this will take you directly to the link. I used my copics to color the flowers and the leaves then added star dust stickles over the flowers to make them sparkle. I was going for a simple look on this card, I wanted the butterfly to be the main focus. So I enlarged the butterfly, cut my card at 5x5 and placed the butterfly right on top with 3D adhesive squares. I added a lovely lavendar satin sheer organza with satin center bow to the top of the card.


Our Sponsor

The Prize


Supplies:
Stamp - Stitchybear Digi Outlet Store - Love Is To Be Free
Paper - BoBunny paper collection
Inks - Copics, Gelatos

Challenges entered:



Thank you all for stopping by today and Thank you for all the wonderful comments I really appreciate it. Please head over to the   One Stitch At A Time Ch. 272 Anything Goes with Monochromatic.we'd love to have you. Also you will find some great inspiration from my teamies. 
Thank you again,
Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Wow wow wow!!! This butterfly is really amazing!!! Such a gorgous look!! Love, love your card!!!Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Scrapper's Delights!

    ReplyDelete