Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Roses in Vintage

Good Day All,

Hope you all are having a start to a great week. I have some great news!!

I am a Guest Designer over at Julia Spiri's Challenge Blog!! YEAHHHH!! I invite you all to come on over and join in the fun on her Challenge Blog - Theme is Vintage.  I just love her images they are so pretty and dainty and just fun to color up.

For this Challenge I chose a lovely little lady from the Hat Collection, I just love this one is my total fav!! Hope you like it too. You can see all her images at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JuliaSpiri.

Here is my card -  This little image is just lovely. In using this image I knew I wanted to break open my lemoncraft paper I have been hoarding since last year. lol  I just knew I had to use it for this image. As some of you know I am starting to color a little more with my Spectrum Noir Colored pencils and I have to say they did really well with this image. The pencils really add  a soft and dainty look to the image and card. I did fussy cut the butterflies from the paper collection and I used my Spellbinder dies - Romantic Roses. I also used some wild orchid flowers and pink seam binding.

Here is a close up of the little flower girl. I just love that bonnet
isn't it just precious with the dress? When I saw this I knew 
exactly what I wanted to do with this image. I just love how the 
pink and cream goes so well together. Just lovely against the green. 

Supplies:
Stamp: Julia Spiri Set of 4 Digital Stamps Hat Collection 
Paper: LemonCraft Paper collection
Colored Pencils: Spectrum Noir Colored pencils; TH inks - Tea Dye
Accessories: pink seambinding from ReallyReasonableRibbon; pearls from stash; spellbinders die - Romantic Roses; Wild Orchid Flowers - Trellis Roses

Challenges entered:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog: 1st August 2016 - Challenge #05
Craft-Dee Bowz: Monthly Challenge August
Craft your passion Challenges: Challenge 323 - always anything goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: Challenge #25 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: July Challenge Summer Florals

I hope you all found some inspiration in viewing my card today. I would like you to join us at Julia Spiri Challenge - Vintage. I will be helping with commenting and would love to see all beautiful projects you all create.
Thank you all for stopping by today and wishing you a great week.
Hugs. 
Deborah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Supercute image an sweet card, Deborah! Love the colours and the details! The butterflies are wonderful and such a gorgous frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Stunning! Love!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete