Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2016

So Full Of Love Bouquet

Hi all, It's me again. lol 

This lovely day I am bringing to you a DT project a Box Card or some people also call it PopUp Box Card. I made this card using the beautiful paper from Tamra's store CountryCraftCreations - Carta Bella white card stock & BOBunny - Butterfly Kisses Collection. You can also see my video on this collection, it's so yummy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yPw8GI5rg 

For this card I used the 12x12 sticker sheet and one of the 6x6 sheets for the panels and I did a lot of fussy cutting from the beautiful 12x12 printed paper with the birds, butterflies and flowers. And there is a back panel to write or stamp you sentiments. 

As always I will list the steps or what I did for each photo. Well lots of pic's so sit back and enjoy. 

Here is one of the little mason jars from the 12x12 sticker sheet.
I also used the BoBunny Pearlescents - Island Mist on the flower center.
It's so pretty. I also popped these up using the 3D pop ups. 

Here is another sticker I used and I did the 3D pop ups behind it. 
I thought the bee would be a great touch for one of the side panels. 
I also used BoBunny Pearlescents - Island Mist in the corners. 

This is a butterfly sticker from the same sticker sheet. 
I again used a 3D pop up squares behind this sticker. 
I also used BoBunny Pearlescents - Island Mist in the corners. 
Such a beautiful green tone. 

A Close up showing y'all the whole bouquet in the box. 
The banner was fussy cut from the 12x12 sticker sheet as well. 
And everything is held up using the Acetate cut in stips from the BoBunny boxes I received the glimmer sprays in. 
Once you cut your strips you can use your adhesive (I used my craftology box glue)
and glue down the acetate strips to the back of the items you cut and let dry for a 
minute (it didn't take long at all to dry). Once dried you can start adhering them to the 
inside panels that are mounted inside the box. (see below for the tutorial)

Here is a Close Up of that beautiful hummingbird and butterflies.
Gosh, aren't they so pretty! :D 
You can see on the butterflies I used the BoBunny Pearlescents - Island Mist

Here is a CloseUp of the flowers and butterfly using the BOBunny 
pearlescents Island Mist in the middle of the flower and the
butterfly. Isn't it gorgeous!! :D 

Here I placed my mat down on the back panel, then I added the white card stock 
for my sentiments. It is best to stamp or write your sentiment before adhering
this white portion down. 

Supplies: 
Accessories: Acetate Strips 1/8 in; BOBunny pearlescents Island Mist

Challenges entered: 

Thank you for joining me today and I hope you all try one of these Box Cards. You will find lots of videos on YouTube for making these, seriously there are many to choose from and you can make them larger if you'd like. Here is the video I used.Sabrina Radeck -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYe1W1VecF4
She gives all the measurements for the A2 size and A7 size which is larger. 

Remember you can find this collection herehttp://countrycraftcreations.com/products/bobunny-butterfly-kisses-collection-2-sheets-with-sticker-sheet
http://countrycraftcreations.com/products/pearlescents-island-mist-matches-soiree

Thank you all again for stopping by and Stay Crafty!! :D 
Hugs
Deborah xxx

11 comments:

  1. Wow you have most certainly put a lot of time and effort into this gorgeous pop up box card. I love it and all the special little details just make if perfect. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very productive, my friend! :D Fabulous pop up box, love it and I also pinned it :)
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524483118091/
    Love the sweet and delicate colours and all the elements you have added! Adorable work, full of lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely pop up card… its absolutely beautiful and caught my eye when I was scrolling through all the entrants. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge…
    [Diane-Louise DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card. Great design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card,very colorful. Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Victoria DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful!! These papers are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous, colourful pop-up box with us at Crafty Catz Challenge! Good luck and hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs Donna(gdt)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amazing, superb creation !

    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Loving this - so impressive! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at 2CC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete