Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Time In Venice

Hi all,

Well I am here today to sharing one of my past scrapbook pages from my travels to Venice, Italy. As Jennifer had set the challenge for the design team to post something from our past posts or to post something that had to with vacations. So I figured I'd do both. :D
My husband was in the military and we were stationed in Italy for about 3 1/2 years. I totally love Italy and I so wish we could live there.
So here I am back in 1987, lol, with my hubby in Venice. They were getting ready for the Gondola Event. I love Venice, it's so beautiful and loved seeing all the architecture. Boy, I sure do miss it.



***This picture shows the Gondola's in the Venice Canal. 


***This is one of the boats getting decorated for the event.



***Picture of Cathedral in San Marcos Square.


Supplies:
Paper: Graphic 45 - Come Away With Me
Flowers: Prima flowers
Die  Cuts: Spellbinders - A2 Matting Basics A Dies


So here I am back in 1987, lol, with my hubby in Venice. They were getting ready for the Gondola Event. I love Venice, it's so beautiful and loved seeing all the architecture. Boy, I sure do miss it. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my scrapbook page of Venice Italy. It brings back such wonderful memories, I love looking at these old photos.
Please leave me a comment I like reading the comments below and let me know where you've traveled. Have a wonderful day and stay crafty!
Deborah xxx













2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, I'm so proud that you have loved Italy!! :D :D
    It's really a beautiful place, even if now there are many bad things, as pollution and damage. But Venice is always one of the most important italian place for Art and folklore! :D
    Beautiful layout, I remember your post with it! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete