Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Peace for Christmas

Good Morning All,

I have been making ATC's for a while and have a few I would still like to share with you. But today I am so excited to share this one I made for a swap and using some of my favorite things.

Of course Prima is one of my favorite, along with Graphic 45 paper collections and using DCWV- burlap paper along with using TH distress inks and Spellbinders dies.

Here is my ATC - This just turned out so pretty. I loved it!! :D

  • For this ATC I started with Graphic 45-Twelve Days of Christmas for the backing using distress inks - vintage photo. The Graphic 45 paper red stripped paper edges is distressed with DI - barn door and is also layered on top of the burlap from DCWV - burlap paper which is distressed with vintage photo. 
  • Cut out the foliage using G45 Twelve Days of Christmas with Spellbinders - Foliage dies and used DI-pine needle. 
  • I used a fame the Prima Marketing -Shabby Chic Treasure Collection that I sprayed a couple of times with Fireworks - Lady Bug. Used Pima Marketing Holiday Crimson  Poinsettias from last years Nov. Magical Kit. The little red flat back pieces were in my stash and so I am not sure whee they are from. 
  • The word PEACE is from G45 Twelve Days of Christmas and secured with adhesive. 


Well that's it. I hope you like it and find some inspiration for your Chistmas decor or card making. 

Wishing you a beautiful day and a wonderful week ahead. 
Stay Crafty and Hugs,
Deborah xxx

5 comments:

  1. So, so pretty Deborah! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This ATC turned out really wonderful! Such a great dimensional effect you have given it! Fabulous design! Love the gorgous frame and the foliage and the G45 papers are just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous added beauties on this great designed creation. x
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at dies R Us for our 'Christmas' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great detail. Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete