Followers

Friday, November 27, 2015

Beautiful Brown Eyes

Hi all,

Today I am sharing a layout I completed of my granddaughter. I usually don't get a chance to do very detailed layouts but with the whether so rainy it was a good day to sit back and create. :D

I used a kit I got from Scrap of Elegance - Tracey's Country Kitchen Kit. Love all the papers, flowers, and other elements you get with these kits. They go a long way. http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/kit-subscriptions/

For this layout I used a prima stencil that is behind the photo and then used TH scattered straw for color then added crystal stickles ontop. I used the burlap sunflowers from then kit, added tea dye, scattered straw and stormy sky to the middle of the flowers. I also sponged these colors around the page. Added a few things from my stash - the white glittered filigree, lace and a couple of prima flowers and the quote is from Quick Quotes I had for a while. Also used Prima Mica Flakes-frosted and frantage pink w/gold glitter.

Well I hope you all like it and get some inspiration from this layout. Also if you get a chance check out the kits at Scrap of Darkness and Scrap of Elegance. 

Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, and such adorable papers and photos...xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your granddoughter, Deborah!! :D Her brown eyes are very deep and beautiful! She is really a little sweet baby! You have made for her a fab vintage layout, love the texture and the sparkling, the flowers and the little butterflies! The quotes look very well and are perfect for her!! The photo on the bottom is stunning in sepia colours, it matches perfectly with the layout!
    I wish for you and for your granddoughter a wonderful holiday time!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice. She is a treasure for sure. :D Thank you for the wonderful comments. I wish you a beautiful Holiday Season too.

      Delete