Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2015

It's a Toy

Hi all,
I hope you all had a great weekend with family and friends. Here is a card I made for my granddaughter's birthday and it was nice to see all the family together to celebrate her 1 year. She is just the cutest. hahhaaa but I am a bit bias. lol
Well I wanted to share with you a card I made using the Cricut Explore. I am liking this machine more and more everday, seriously. :D
I didn't really use it a whole lot in the past years but lately I've been using it a lot. I have some other goodies to share with you all well. (heheheee) Will be posting those soon. :D

The Birthday Card I made is using an image from the cartridge Baby Steps - Toy. The image is just adorable, and so easy to cut.

It Wobbles!! :D 


Here is what the wobble looks like. It has adhesive so 
you can attach it to your image. 

 Here is a close up for you all. :D

The paper I used is from a DCWV stack The Celebration Stack. Awesome stack has so many foiled paper in that stack and tags and cards you can use to make Birthday cards, scrapbooks and altered items.

Other supplies: Candies - flowers circles (candies), googly eyes, and little pompoms, Dot's embossing folder and pink chalk for the cheeks. Colored cs from my paper stash bin.

Challenges entering:
Action Wobble Challenge: Wobble Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft: Challenge 7
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #111
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
Scrappy Moms Stamps:Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Happy Birthday

Well I hope you are inspired to try out these little wobblies, they make cards so much fun. And believe me, you will like having them.
Thanks for joining me
Happy Crafting,
Deborah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors on a cute toy birthday card. Especially like the face that to me the toy looks like it has a Bee face & that you added a wobble. Hope this card is kept in a scrapbook for your granddaughter to see when she gets older.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute it is. Love the fun interactive element
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow!!! How pretty is it!!! Love this cutie and the wonderful interactive surprise!
    The pom-poms are really adorable and the embossed parts look great!! A perfect card for a one year old little baby!
    Happy, happy, birthday to your granddaughter!! Hugs and kisses to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute! I have always wanted to cut this cutie! It is going back on my list! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete