Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coloring on Velum for a Candle Holder Decor

Good Morning All,

Well I want to give a shout out to my new Subie's, Welcome and Thank you for joining my blog. :D
I so like when I get new subies' makes me feel like I am actually inspiring people to craft which is why I started my crafty blog. Thank you all for visiting me and leaving me wonderful comments I love to read them. I know I don't get a chance to reply to a lot of the comments but this is why - my granddaughter. I know it may sound like an excuse but I watch here pretty much every day, which I absolutely LOVE!! She is the apple of my eye and keeps me busy for sure, my daughter and son in-law work odd hours, so sometimes I have her all day til 9pm. Which wears me out, I am just not as young as I used to be, so having a little one around, whewww. :D  (Lol)  And this next month will be tougher cause we are also moving. So if I don't get to reply to your comments please do not think I am being rude or ignoring you it's just things are quit busy, and yes we are still planning a wedding as well. (hehehee)
I just want you all to know how much you all mean to me.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. 

Today I bring you a Coloring on Velum Tutorial for Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog. I am going over how to color on velum and make a candle holder night light for a child's room or any room as a home decor.

Some of you might remember when I made a candle holder last year featuring Crafty Sentiments Stamp Sweet Prayers. Well today I am creating another candle holder but with Crafty Sentiments Designs Tobey Let's Pray. 

Here is my candle holder using a flameless candle (bought from Dollar store)
All the instructions are written on the pictures for you. 






















Hope you enjoyed this inspirational piece and you get to create your own candle decor. If you do make one please refer to my blog as where you received the idea, I would appreciate it. :D 

Challenges entered:

Thank you again for stopping by and wishing you all a great and happy crafty day. :D
Deborah xxx

7 comments:

  1. A lovely idea and such an adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, Deborah!! Fabulous candle holder, it's adorable! Thanks so much for the tutorial!!
    Deal with children is very binding, it takes more time and energies... and you have to planning the wedding, too... so don't worry, we understand your motives very well!!
    A lot of hugs, take care of your grandoughter... and of yourself!
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, and SO super creative. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us by playing along in our challenge. I am so grateful to have you join our challenges, and hope that you will visit again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative project and you provided a great tutorial! This is really cool :) Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck.

    Caz DC DT xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Inky Pinkies DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Such a lot of detailed work to make a very nice gift. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Use a Die challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our challenge theme of 'Use a Die'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete