Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Feel'n Spring with Bling

Hey everyone,

How do you like my catchy title? lol   I thought it was catchy to go with my card. Today I am sharing a card that I made for our New Challenge "Bling It Up" at Crafty Sentiments Designs. :D

With this card I used the adorable image from Crafty Sentiments Designs Butterfly Friends. I also did some flocking on this image turned out so cute.

Here is my card -




Supplies:
Ink: Copics; sharpie ultrfine black pen
Paper: Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning Collection; Recollections lt. pink cs
Accessories: Stickles - Cotton Candy, Crystals; Spellbinders Dies - Majestic Labels Twenty-Five; Brown Flock

Challenges entered:
So happy to have found this Butterfly Challenge by Pile It On:  

Thank you for stopping by and please leave me a comment I love reading them. :D 
Please head over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and leave a comment for my Teamies, too. 
Have a Great Day and Stay Crafty, 
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and beautiful!!!! Love the blings all around the cute bear and the fab paper you used! Adorable colours, so like-spring!! Your card is really lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete