Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Your Beautiful

Good Morning,
This morning in North Texas is crisp and bright. haaaa. I love it when the day starts out so pretty birds chirping, leaves rolling and a slight breeze. I guess that let's us know spring is on its way. (yippie)
So today's card is a little spring-y, I love the color inspiration I got from Just Us Girls. It was so pretty I couldn't resist playing along. Plus it is colors that you would not really think of putting together. Take a look - right browns, ocean blue, white and then the cork got me really thinking.

So after mulling over a few hours I came up with this creation. I also wanted to play with the The Greeting Farm Flowers Challenge and Sweet Stop sketch challenge (sketch below).

 I am also joining a new site I found from Feline play - I love the style of this site it has a vintage style and the creations are so pretty. Please go over and take a look at - City Crafters Challenge Blog the creator is Kristy Vittetoe.

Here is my card -  On the cork board I cut into a circle stamped & embossed white flowers on it.




Card is going to:
The Greeting Farm - Flower Challenge
SweetStop(SCS) - Sketch Challenge
Just Us Girls - Color Challenge
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Wings of An Angel

Supplies:
Inks: memento -Rick Cocoa-sentiment; Copics - YG 03,06,63; R29; B00,02;C1;E00,31,53,15
Paper: Brown from Darcie (Chocolate Lovers); SU - old olive; Turquoise was in my stash (not sure where I got it, sorry).
Accessories: White prima flowers; white pearls (colors with YG63) to match my flowers; Spellbinders Labels Eight; Cuttlebug folder Textile Texture;SU white emboss powder. Recollections adhesive gems.
Stamps: SU - Water minis (white flower); Gina K.- Under the Sea (the long green grass); The Greeting Farm - Summer Fairy (Digi); SCS - Girly Girl Cookie (sentiment).

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are having a great week. Happy Stamping & Crafting.







9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the glitter! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Deborah. Love the darling image, the touch of sparkle... the cork circle piece looks great. Also like the white flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you liked my Photo Inspiration :) You did a fabulous job with it!!! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely creation, I love the glittered wings, thanks for sharing your work with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love all the bling. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so adorable!! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I am so happy you played along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete