Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

You Rock My Heart

Good Morning all,
I designed a card for my wonderful husband for Valentine's Day. I got the stamp from The Greeting Farm (TGF) - 50's Sweethearts Digi stamp. Since my husband and I met at a dance club when we were young (really young) we loved going out dancing. Fyi - I am burnette and he is a blondish red-head. (lol) So when I colored the hair I tried to get as close as I could to his hair color. Of course it took me some time to figure out what items I wanted to use but I wanted the couple to be framed. I also added a wobble so the heart would go back and forth "You Rock my Heart", I type out my own sentiment and printed on white card stock. See all my pics below.

Today my card is going to these challenge sites.
CardTV color challenge #23 - black, white and red
Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge #90 - Love them card

My card:
 
 
Close up -
 
Wobble so the heart rocks back n' forth -

 

 
 
Recipe
stamps: SNS Music background; TGF 50's Sweet hearts Digi
Inks: momento ink; Copics - Girl hair C1,3,5; dress R00, R11, RV21, RV23; Boy - jeans B93, B97, Jacket C3,C5; hair E31, E35, E57 ; skin-E00, E21.
paper: SU white, real red, black
Accessories: Cricute frame-CindyLoo #9;Stickles-distress Clear Rock Candy on dress & bow; clear gems colored with Copic R29, Heart-Walmart stickers Valentine hearts; Music notes - Ek stickers from Joanns; ribbon and silver buttons were in my stash. Punched hearts and glittered with Martha Stewart red glitter.
 
I hope you enjoy viewing my creation and thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day and Happy Stamping.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I like the red and black together, your image is adorable too! Thanks for sharing with SNS Digi Challenge!






















    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cute image! I'm sure your husband will love this card! Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete