Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dreaming, Thinking, and Creating Christmas Cards

Wow!! I know I haven't blogged in a while but after Thanksgiving it has been busy. I don't know what happened. I have a few minutes to post this card I made for a couple of Christmas card challenges but got busy and didn't make the deadline. It turned out sooo cute I had to post anyway. I hope you like it.
I bought this CardMaking Magazine from JoAnn's, it came with a a cute stamp and gives instructions on how to cutout the card.

 Recipe:
Paper: SU white, glorious green; DCWV Christmas Stack; used Gina K dp hello sunshine for Kitten's hat and gloves (stamped cut out and attached to card image)
Ink: I used a variety - SU watercolor penciles and glorious green ink pad, SU going gray for outlining/shadowing; copic markers (copic colors R29, YG06, BG16); Jim Holtz Distress Marker - Picket Fence for snowballs.
Accessories: clear gemstones, red felt ribbon, spellbinders-labels eight, silver foil for the christmas ball toppers, green wire for christmas balls, Jim Holtz Distress Stickles-clear rock candy (snow).





 
 
I hope you enjoyed this cute little scene. Also the CardMaking magazine shows how to make the card cutout it was really simple. 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!!
Deb 



No comments:

Post a Comment