Followers

Monday, July 8, 2024

8x8 Acrylic Calendar Display for Clear Scraps

 Good Morning everyone,

I hope you all are having a great day. Today I am sharing with a really fun idea you can do using the 8x8 Acrylic Page Display along with the 6 inch Flower Pot Stencil from Clear Scraps.  Not only can you use this to display your beautiful layouts but you can also use it for monthly calendars. I have a fun a step by step tutorial for you below. 


        8x8 Acrylic Page Display                                         6 inch Flower Pot Stencil

                       

Let's start by removing the plastic film from both sides of the Page Display Case. 
Then cut a piece of card stock at 8x8 inches. 


Next print out a Calendar. You can find free calendars on the internet for every month. I think this would be fun to change out every month with a new design, especially during holidays. 
Adhere the calendar to the 8x8 inch card stock, and trim off the excess paper. 


I also cut out a few borders to go around the edges of the calendar. I thought a fun summer theme would be great for July. 


Next bring in the 6 inch Flower Pot stencil and inks. I thought it would be fun to ink up the calendar with the flowers. You can still write in any appointments or events in the calendar.
I used my memento inks. 


I did five flowers, and only three pots at the bottom. I think this is looking pretty fun to display on my frig. 


Next I used some of the stickers from the paper collection to decorate around the calendar. I added some ice cream cones, a fun summer sentiment, summer drink and a banner. I also added some flower stickers in the middle of each stenciled flower. On the flower pots I drew a little chevron design on top of each flower pot using different colored ink pens. 

Next I added some magnets to the back for placing on the frig or you can place a ribbon under the little frame and tie as I did below. 


Here is the finished Calendar. I think it turned out so good. I really like this idea and how fun to change out each month with a new design on it. 



I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial showing how you can use this fun 8x8 Acrylic Page Display not only for displaying a page layout with photos but also as a fun display for your calendars. I hope you check out this fun 8x8 Acrylic Page Display and the 6"Flower Pot Stencil both are great items to use for your home decor and other craft projects. To check our these fun items just click on the name of each product and it takes you directly to the item in the Clear Scraps Shop. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Happy Crafting my Friends, 

No comments:

Post a Comment