Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Fun Summer Purses Mem Dex Cards

 Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing well today. Today I am bringing you some fun Memory Dex Cards (MDC) for summer. I have a few techniques you can use to create a stunning and fun mem-dex card for your craft swaps with your crafty friends or maybe something decorative for your rolodex. 


Here are the items I used from Clear Scraps. I am loving this 5x9 flower stencil. 

Purses Chipboard Dividers 3 pk.                             5x9 Flowers Layering Stencil

     

MDC 1 - 

For the first one trace just the purse portion of the mem dex divider and then adhere to the chipboard purse divider. 

Next I used some gold embossing powder to emboss the handle of the purse. I next placed some stickers from my stash to decorate the Mem Dex Card Divider. I used these cute stickers a Summer dress, sunglasses with some cute shoes and perfume are perfect for a cute summer look, and I added some beautiful flowers to finish it off.


MDC 2 - 

MDC 2 -

For the little clasp purse I placed gesso on top first. I used some clear gesso and let dry for few hours or you can dry with a heat tool.

For this one I painted with a lovely turquoise blue. Once this was dried I placed my stencil on and used a sponge applicator to apply versa mark on for embossing. 



I embossed with gold embossing powder and also embossed the two little round clasps. 


Here is the finished "So Chic" Mem dex divider. I just love how this one turned out. I really like the flowers stencil so versatile and fun to use. 
 

MDC 3 - 

For the last mem dex card divider I traced onto embossed paper, cut and adhered on to the chipboard purse. I did emboss the handle with gold first and then went over it in black embossing powder. 


Here is the 3rd chipboard mem dex purse finished. I used some chipboard flower pieces from my stash. 


Here are all three mem dex dividers finished. I just love how each one turned out.

I hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial sharing how to use some fun stencils to create these beautiful and fun Purses Chipboard Dividers using some of Clear Scraps products. I just had so much fun creating these. 
As always Thank You for joining me today. 
Happy Crafting my Friends, 


No comments:

Post a Comment