Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Purr-fect Ribbons for Halloween

Hi Everyone!!
Please join us today for the Really Reasonable Blog Hop!!

Whoot, Whoot!!
IT"S BLOG HOP DAY!!


If you are here you just came on over from Kathy's Blog and are on the right track. If not, why not head back to the RRR Blog and start from the beginning so you don't miss any of the terrific projects from my teamies.
Really Reasonable Ribbon we are kicking of this months Blog Hop and showing you September's Ribbon Club Assortment Too Cute To Spook Mix. This collection is just perfect for Halloween.
I am so excited to used this up for Halloween. I hope you get a chance to grab this assortment for your Halloween decorating. :D
Just look at these wonderfully fun colors the orange, purples,greens and the 3/8 inch grosgrain and satin ribbons are just lovely.

Monthly Ribbon Club, Domestic

I couldn't help myself when I saw this ribbon assortment I had to make a Halloween Wreath. 
For center of my wreath I used an old Halloween window decoration
I had for years. It like a sun catcher, you put it in the windows and it 
shines pretty like stained glass. But this is made from plastic. I glued it 
down in the middle of the wreath. 

Here is a close up of the the wreath. 
I added lights to back of it. 
To make the wreath I wrapped Black Satin w/grosgrain edging around the
wreath first then I wrapped the Gauze Print on Grape Satin Ribbon. I then tied
all the ribbons around on top of the black and purple ribbons. I did double
up some of the ribbons.  Aren't these ribbons so adorable and beautiful? 
They are just perfect for Halloween. 


Supplies I usedSeptember's Ribbon Club Assortment Too Cute To Spook Mix.; 5/8 Satin with Grosgrain Edge Black
From My Stash - Grapevine Wreath, plastic Halloween window decor and lights.

Hope you all are having a great time hopping along to all the Blogs. 
Thank you all for stopping by today. You can find these wonderful Halloween ribbons at  Really Reasonable Ribbon store. And join us for a our next fun challenge coming up this week.
Next you will want to head over to Cherry's Blog to see her wonderful project.
Have a great time 
and
Hugs, 


Deborah xxx

10 comments:

  1. EEEEkkkkk!!!! Terrific! :D :D
    Such a stunning work for Halloween, Deborah! So creative and impressive!! These ribbons look wonderfully around the cat and the lights add a spooking detail to your wreath! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool project for Halloween! All the ribbons look awesome~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute kitty wreath! Love the use of ribbon here! Beautiful job!!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like stained glass. Love seeing it lit up. Great use of the ribbons. It's a beautiful wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Halloween themed wreath Debbie. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Halloween wreath! I love this mix of patterns and colors for September's assortment! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wreaths and this one is exceptional. I love that you took some supplies you already had and made them new again. The lighting is very clever my dear and of course the ribbon is spooktacular tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a clever idea! Love the way it looks all lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous wreath. I love how you used the ornament in the center and added a light to it. The little bows look great on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nicely done awesome Halloween colors and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete