Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Welcome Fall DIY Shadow Box Decor

 Hi Crafty Friends, 

I am so happy you are here with us today. I have a great Fall project you can create in a matter of minutes using the DIY Wood Box from Clear Scraps. This DIY Wood Box can be used in a variety of ways not just to hold your Mem-Dex Cards but as a little shadow box for a lovely Fall Decor piece on a mantle, table, shelf or entry way. Below I have the link to the shop and I have a easy step by step tutorial for you. I hope you get some inspiration and create something special today. 

DIY Wood Box 


When you open your package you will get 5 piece, 4 are the sides which form the box and the large one is the bottom piece. The little tabs on the sides are where you place your glue or wood glue.

I used Distress Spay Stain Vintage Photo to spray on the front and back of all my pieces. 


Here is where I used the wood glue and placed on the little wooden tabs and adhere them to the matching open spaces. It's just like putting a puzzle together. 


Here is the finished box all put together. 


Next I added some Fall items I had in my stash and adhered them down. I also used some chipboard pieces from the paper collection I used. 
The chipboard piece I have in my hand is a little bench. I created a little rectangular piece to the back of this piece instead of adding foam tape. The rectangular piece will allow the bench to set more forward and not so far back. 


Here is the finished Fall Shadow Box. I told you it was super simple. 
And this will look so nice sitting on a mantle. 



I  hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial and found some inspiration to create this wonderful fun DIY Fall Shadow Box using the DIY Wood Box from Clear Scraps. 

Thanks for joining me today.
Happy Crafting my Friends, 




No comments:

Post a Comment