Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Christmas Truck Mem-Dex Holder with Mem-Dex Cards

 Hello Crafty Peeps, 

Today I am sharing the new Truck mem-dex box from Clear Scraps along with the rounded tab chip dividers 3 pack that I decorated in a Christmas theme. I had a really hard time deciding what theme I wanted as this would look good for any occasion. Below I have photos and links to the items I used and I have the step by step tutorial below for you as well. 


          Truck mem-dex box                                   Rounded Tab Chip Dividers 3pk

             

To start off I painted all my truck pieces red. I just used regular acrylic paint.
**Note - you will need wood glue or some type of strong glue to put your pieces together. 


Next I painted the back bumper and the side gates green. 
I did paper the inside bottom part of the truck. 


After I finished painting the front and back of each piece and they're all dried I placed the front of the truck down and placed the side into the slots of the truck. Place glue on each of the wooden tabs and insert them into the slots.


This is the bottom inside piece, I had covered with pattern paper. I placed the wood glue on the tabs.


I adhered on the back and adhered the bumper on. 



Here is the truck all put together. I decorated the truck with Christmas stickers, adhering them down. 
I love how festive it looks. 


Here are the mem-dex cards all decorated using some of the Christmas papers, ephemera and stickers. 
I did use some foam tape to pop up some of the elements I used on each of the mem-dex cards so I could do a layered look. 
I  hope you enjoyed today's step by step tutorial and found some inspiration to create this wonderful fun Truck Memory-Dex Box. This truck is just so fun you could use this for fun place to put Christmas candy inside, Halloween candy or decorate for Easter so many fun ideas. 
To get this fun truck head on over to the shop to get this Truck. 

Thanks for joining me today.
Happy Crafting my Friends, 

No comments:

Post a Comment