Followers

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Oh, What Fun! Christmas Layout

 Hi everyone, 

Thanks for joining me today. I have two fun Christmas Scrapbook pages for you today using a couple of things from Clear Scraps. 

Here is a photo of the supplies you will need for this layout, of course you can use your own pattern papers and ephemera pieces to create your pages. I did use the Chipboard Snowflakes and the Mini Shaker Stocking along with the Christmas sequins. Here is the video link for a step by step process.

https://youtu.be/CMzU_AK5d5c?si=DgAea8446bg6SOqD


To start out I am tracing the back of the shaker stocking on a pattern paper. 

Next cut the traced stocking piece out and adhere to plain stocking piece. 

Next adhere two of the framed stocking pieces together. 

Take the film off of both sides of the shaker stocking acetate. Adhere to the two framed stocking pieces just adhered together. 

Now we have one stocking frame left. I painted my red, I did do 3 coats.

I added some white flower soft I had in my stack to the top of the stocking. 

I also added the white flower soft to my Chipboard Snowflakes. 

Once the flowersoft dried I adhered my top frame to the acetate piece.

I them added in my Christmas sequin mix to the top and bottom of my stocking shaker.

I placed glue around the border of my stocking. 

Next I took the back piece we papered and placed that on top of the stocking with glue. Be sure to press together really well.

Next I grabbed my 12x12 layout and started adding my photo mats, ephemera and ribbon.

Here is the first finished layout using the Mini Shaker Stocking. It turned out so cute with the flowersoft at the top and I love the little Santa face showing through the window. 
My photo mats sizes - 2 at 3x4 inches & 1 at 6 x4 inches.



Here is the second layout finished. Photo mats - 3 cut @ 3x4 & 1 @ 4x6 inches. 
I wanted to add I did spray my Chipboard Snowflakes with white spray paint 2 times. After they dried they looked perfect, just like snowflakes. I just loved how they turned out. 


Here are both pages together. 


I hope you enjoyed the short tutorial and got some inspiration for your Christmas Layouts. 
Thank you so much for joining me.
 See ya soon 

Debbie Adams 






No comments:

Post a Comment