Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Furry Friends Theater Card

Good Day everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.  Today I share a card that I created for a crafty friend who lost her beloved furbaby, Paddington. He is such a sweetheart, he crossed over to the rainbow bridge about a week ago. It is so hard when we lose our furbabies, they are our children and such a huge part of our lives. 
This card is for the Furry Friends Challenge #118 at International Art and Soul. I hope you get a chance to join in the fun. I love interactive cards they are so fun for any occasion. I also created a birthday one as well, both photos are below. 
I will have the tutorial up on YouTube Channel soon. 




This card I created for my mom's birthday.



Challenges
Crafty Calendar September Challenge AG


To join our challenge just click HERE.
Hope to see you all there. Have a great day.

Debbie

5 comments: