Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I Love My CAT Folio (Pictures)

Hi all,

Well I have been down with the flu for the last few days. So this was the soonest I could post my I Love My CAT Folio I created for my daughter.
For this Folio I used Echo Parks CAT paper collection and Echo Park Pretty Kitty Stamp Set throughout the book. The stamp set is so cute and loved how it looked in the little journaling booklets I created. I hope you like everything. If you are interested in the CAT paper collection just click on the link it will take you directly to spot you can view the paper https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/products/echo-park-mini-themes-cat-collection-kit

This is actually my first Folio I've ever done and I had so much fun creating it. Loved how it turned out and it's totally cat approved as my daughter's cat Jack was giving it a good inspection. lol

Here is how we ended up with Jack in our family. As my oldest daughter was driving home one day from work she saw something fly across her windshield and hit the corner bumper of her car. She pulled over to inspect what it was and saw that it was a kitten. Thank goodness she didn't run over him. Poor little guy was shaking. So she picked him up and brought him home. Of course we had two dogs at the time and although we liked cats we weren't planning on getting any more pets cause everyone is out of the house except our youngest who will graduate next year. Well needless to say after pleading and multiple and multiple crying from our youngest daughter, we gave in to keep the lil'fella. Poor lil guy had been thrown out onto the highway into on coming traffic and his nose was bleeding and his eye was a little scratched but that was it and being scared out of his wits. Well he is over a year old now and I have to say he has won our hearts. He is the best little cat and we just love him dearly. So when I saw this paper collection I just had to make a book for my daughter and Jack. I hope you enjoy the photos.








I am entering a few challenges with my Folio. 
Southern Girls Challenge - Mix it up with team trace - 3 or more pattern papers on your project
Crafting with an Attitude - Challenge 36 AG
Your Scrapbook Place: February Challenge Anything Goes

Thanks for joining me today. And hope you get a chance to try making a folio. Here is a link to my youtube channel for inspiration. https://youtu.be/KgoyBLvldXw

Have a great day, 
Deb

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful design with multiple papers. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for our "Mix It Up" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deborah what a wonderful album!
    Lots of work with all those lovely pockets, tags and folds with the fun designers papers!
    You need to join us for ATG Challenge at Your Scrapbook Place with your creative Album
    Shell-DT
    http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Thank you Shell for the sweet compliments. :D Totally made me smile. I will definitely add to the challenge at Your Scrapbook Place. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. So much detail, lovely work. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting with an attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paw-fectly cute folio!
    Love all your pretty patterned papers, fancy folds and design, so many interest elements to keep Jack (and your daughter) occupied!
    Thank You for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is brilliant and such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete