Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016

Happy Halloween


Hi Ya!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful week. Today is a new challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbons our theme - Halloween!! Yep, so you get to share all your spooky ghoulish creations with us, How FUN IS THAT!! :D

So of course I used the Too Cute To Spook ribbon assortment for the Halloween Tag I created. I just couldn't help it. I used the spider web black satin ribbon with the beautiful double faced satin tangerine.   If you haven't got these awesome ribbons yet, you gotta get them. They are just beautiful and so great to use for your Halloween projects. I also used a TH Stamp and numbers along with Recollections Halloween paper and some die cuts.

 Such a fun tag for Halloween. I stapled the spider web ribbon on small stamped tag.
I embossed the stamped image with black embossing poweder and used
 TH inks around my image. I wanted to give it like a sunset type of look. 
And with spider webs on the stamp I had to use the spider web ribbon. Right??? 
I fussy cut the little sentiment on the top popped it up with 3D adhesives and I fussy 
cut the scary pumpkin on the bottom. The fence is a cut from my cricut. For my 
background I used Anna Griffith die spider web die cut and a spider from 
the collection. I added black stickles to the spider. 
I love how it all came together. 

Supplies:
Reasonable Ribbons - spider web black satin ribbon and double faced satin tangerine
Stamps - TH stamper Anonymous - x-ray collage  Halloween
Paper - TH paper ;Recollections Halloween paper; Ranger Manila tag; TH distress watercolor cardstock
Inks - Distress inks dried marigold, mustard seed
Accessories - Anna Griffith Dies - spider web and spider; Cricut image - fence w/crow; TH Ideaology - alpha-parts Ransom; black embossing powder and black stickels

Challenges entered:
Simon Says: Halloween Inspiration; Wednesday Challenge Blog
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Challenge #170 Halloween Colours
Crafting With An Attitude: Challenge 20
Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge #92 - Punches/Die Cuts
Crafty Creations Challenge: #325 Halloween
Crafty By Designs: October Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by today I really appreciate you all. Head on over to Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge Halloween to join us for the Fun Halloween Challenge. You can also see what fun creations my teamies have for you.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Deborah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeekkkk!!! This is sooooo spooky!! :D Breathtaking tag, just perfect in any little detail! The spider web ribbon looks fantastic! Great work, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tag! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello these look fabulous, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello deborah! this is a gorgeous tag, so many awesome details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete