Today I am sharing with you a tutorial I posted to Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog. Here is a tutorial for you on how to make a simple small gift bag for little treats or little gift items. Grab your cup of tea, coffee, or soda cause there are a lot of pictures. So sit back and relax.
I made this little gift bag for Valentine's Day. I learned of this idea years ago from a Stamp'in Up event. It really works for any occasion and with any type of envelope.
- Stamp - Crafty Sentiments - I used Annabel- Elegance from Crafty Sentiments Designs shop
- Any size envelope (Depending on the size of envelope - using a larger size you will need to increase the score marks from 1/2 inch to 1 inch.
- Scoring tools
- Decorative edge/border punches, dies or scissors
- Inks, markers or colored pencils
- Any type of embellishments you want to use
- Note: I used Ribbon for my handle and attached with small brads on the sides. You can use anything you would like to make your handle. :D
****Adhere your envelope before starting****
Used Red Ribbon as the handle for the bag
Stamp- Crafty Sentiments - Annabel- Elegance
Inks- Copics ; Momento - Love Letter
Paper - Recollection - Red ; DCWV - Foil paper silver
Accessories - Punches - sm. flower punch; Fiskars border punch; Cricut - Heart from Love Struck Cartridge (found on DS)
From Stash - 1-standard white envelope; Red Ribbon, heart brads, wooden Love; pearls, Doily; Liquid Pearls on dress- white; black glitter stickers- XO;
Sassy Studio Designs: DTBST #268 Happy Valentine's Day
CardzTV: Cardz TV 3-D Designer's Challenge "Valentine's Treat"
4Crafty Chicks: Valentine's #233
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: Challenge #104-Anything Goes
Scrap&Craft: Challenge #2 - Valentine's/Love/Romance
Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog - February Challenge - How I Love Thee
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Fussy and Fancy Challenge #132 - "It's All About Love"
Sister Act Challenge: Challenge #93
Simply Create Too: Challenge #79 "Anything Goes"
Jo's Scrap Shack - : FFC#75 "Valentine's Day"
Friday Coloring Challenge - February 13th - February 19th - The Outlawz Challenge "Have A Heart"
Jellypark Challenges: Jellypark Friends February Challenge- "Love is in the Air"
Well there you go, hope you enjoyed the tutorial and get a chance to try out this project. Thank you for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful day.