Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Wedding Wishes

Hi Y'all!!

Well I am back!! I have not posted in a long while due to work and other obligations. I hope you all are doing well. I sure have missed you all and missed crafting. I've had a lot going on since my last post in October. I have a new little granddaughter Ravyn that was born July 12th and I have quit a job to take on another position where I am able to stay at home now. :D  So with that being said I have created a new card for my niece who is getting married in August, she also had a baby last year. She's so precious, too. The card I created is for the International Art & Soul Dies Challenge.

So here is my card,

Very simple yet elegant card. As I said I just started creating again after many months of taking off from card making and doing many other crafting. It was like starting all over again. lol
I have to say I really enjoyed getting a chance to play again, I really needed it.
This card is made with several layers. I have the card base using cream vanilla cardstock and a carol cardstock using the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five, and of course some beautiful flowers. I also used an old stamp set from Stampin Up - Wedding Elegance, I am so glad I have kept this one definitely comes in handy. (links are posted below where I got some of my supplies)

**To make this card I layered the carol base on top of the cream card base, then layered the first die cut on top of the carol base, the second carol die cut has 3D pop dots on the back to give a raised look and the last die cut I lightly stamped the wedding bells and embossed the "Wedding Wishes" on top of the bells, placed 3D pop dots again on the back and placed down. I added the multi flowers I had from my stash, which were the same colors that were on her wedding invite. I hope she likes it.

Here is the inside of the card - For the inside of the card I added a photo from the
"Save the Date Invite" I thought it was so sweet and definitely added a lovely
personal touch to the inside of the card. 


Supplies:
CardStock: Carol cardstock from Create and Craft; Cream/Vanilla cardstock is from CountryCraftCreations
Stamp: Stampin Up - Wedding Elegance
Accessories: Spellbinders Die - Majestic Labels Twenty-Five; Mulberry Flowers are all from Really Reasonable Ribbons. 

So I want to invite you all over to part-take in our Die Challenge over at International Art & Soul where we just create to have fun. Don't forget to use your Dies. 
Thank you all for stopping by and I will be posting more in the next week. 
Hugs, 
Debbie 😊

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back with us! And with such a super card too. Hugs Christine - IAAS Teamie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not lost it Debbie - this is perfect and I think those dies are super! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wedding card! Your niece will adore this! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an absolutely lovely wedding card! love your use of the dies and gorgeous flowers! I know it was a huge hit. :) thanks for getting in touch with me!!! happy to reconnect! enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete