Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Christmas Joy


Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope you all are doing well. Today I am up over at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I decided to share a Christmas card I created with some of my favorite ribbons. I know we still have a few more months for Christmas but I thought this would be a great time to start on my Christmas cards. 

For this card I used that beautiful red organza sheer red ribbon. 
I know you probably recognize this ribbon from past projects, 
but I just couldn't help using it again. I think I need to order some more. lol 
I only have a little strand left. I also used the White Satin with Stitched Center
which a beautiful ribbon and comes in many different colors.  

 Here is a close up photo of the ribbon. 
I think the reason I really like this ribbon is the 
beautiful color of red and being that its made of organza
it just has a lovely shimmer affect when the light hits it just right. 
If you like this ribbon head over ReasonableRibbons.com or
 click on the highlighted link Really Reasonable Ribbon Organza sheer ribbon in red.

Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Sheer Box Pleats Red
Inks: TH inks - Festive Berries
Papers: DCWV - Merry Memories Stack
Accessories - Stickles -red; Prima - gems (from my stash)

Challenges entered:
Crazy4Challenges: C4C351 - Holiday
Simply Papercraft: Challenge 35-Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: Get Ready For Christmas
The Sisterhood of Crafters:Pretty Pretty Ribbons
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge Weeks #244-245 - Anything Goes
DCWV - August stack-a-holic Challenge - Card sketch


I hope you head over to Really Reasonable store to look at some of these beautiful ribbons. They are just a must have for your Christmas projects. And don't forget a new challenge will be starting soon and of course we have our September Blog Hop coming up so stay tuned for some more wonderful inspirational projects. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day. 
Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card and so unusual, thanks for sharing the clever idea!! The red shining ribbon looks wondeful on these papers! This is a lovely Christmas card for everyone!!
    Hugs, have a beautiful week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just too cute!! I love the red organza ribbon, just gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!! XOXO~ Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Thank you for blessing us with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the Word of God in 1 Peter 1:13 which tells us, "Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming." Blessings always.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Deborah!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘RIBBONS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and design..love that ribbon! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete