Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Your Invited For Cake

Hi everyone!

Well today I have a new challenge for you all at One Stitch At A Time Challenge 271 Anything Goes with A Special Day. Come over to join us with all your cards showing how you create a card or project celebrating A Special Day.

For this wonderful challenge I used a digital stamp from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet Store Wonderland Cake designed by CraftyGirl Creations
When I saw this stamp I just knew what paper I wanted to use with this stamp Graphic 45 - Hallowe'en in Wonderland Collection, I really think it goes perfectly. 
I decided to do something a little different something a little off from my 
usual using fun colors with my copic markers.  

 Here is a closer look of the stamp and the background of the Tag. I used some fun
items to create my background Tim Holtz distressed paints and inks, BoBunny black gesso
with TH stencil Harlequin and BoBunny Grape Glitter paste. 

Here is a close up of the stamp. 
Applied Glossy Accents to nose and clock. I also used black liquid 
pearls applied around the cake and the gold liquid pearls are applied
 to the chain that links to the clock. 

Our Sponsor is StitchyBear Digit Outlet with a
$10 coupon to use at the store

Supplies:
Paper: Graphic 45 - Hallowe'en in Wonderland Collection
Inks: TH Distress Paints and Inks Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves; Copics
Accessories are from CountryCraftCreations - BoBunny black gesso, grape glitter paste, seambinding, 
Other Items from stash - TH Stencil - Harlequin; Glossy Accents; Liquid pearls - black and gold

Thank you all for stopping by today and Thank you for all the wonderful comments I really appreciate it. Please head over to the  One Stitch At A Time Challenge 271 Anything Goes with A Special Day we'd love to have you. Also you will find some great inspiration from my teamies. 
Thank you again,
Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very fun and colourful card, full of interesting details! Well done, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete