Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Helloo Deer

Hi all,

Hope you all are having a wonderful week. It's been a busy week so far and a little cooler here in Texas with temps in the 80's. :D  I hope you all are doing okay. I am here sharing a card I created for my some upcoming birthdays this fall so to start it off I created this masculine card.

Here is my card -

Today I have a wonderful masculine card for you all. A simple layout and using a couple of ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbons that were perfect for this masculine card. I used 1.5" Brown Netting . I like how it added a bit of texture to the background and then I used the Textured Two-Tone Brown/Antique Gold with a gold button in the middle.
I really like how this card looks rustic, it turned out really cool with the ribbons and paper together. And the deer photo coordinates perfectly with the Textured Two-Tone Brown/Antique Gold.  I just love that ribbon it's so pretty but adds a great touch to a masculine card.



  I used 1.5" Brown Netting as part of my background again. 
I think it adds a really nice texture to the inside of the card as well. 

Supplies: Really Reasonable Ribbons -  1.5" Brown Netting Textured Two-Tone Brown/Antique Gold
Paper: DCWV - The Rustic Stack; Ultimate Tag Stack
Ink: PowderPuff - Amareto
Stamps: Stamp in Up stamps that were in my stash
Accessories: Stickles - champagne, gold button, TH ideaology - industrious stickers - Gallery (corner pieces)

Challenges entered:

Thank you all for stopping by today, I hope you are inspired to try some of this really lovely Netting, it comes in many beautiful colors and other ribbons from the store  Really Reasonable Ribbons .
Hugs, 
Deborah xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!!! This masculine card looks just fantastic!!! The deer on the wooden paper is breathtaking and love the details of the lace and the button! This is a fab work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, the title says it all, lol. Love it!! This is an amazing masculine card. I always have so much trouble finding good ways to make one and yours is perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete