Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Butterfly Kisses Micro Mini Brag Book

Hi all,

Today I am sharing a little Micro Mini Brag Book you can fit wallet size photo's inside. It actually fits in the palm of your hand. Such a great gift to give for sending someone pictures that they can keep and carry around with them.

I used the beautiful BoBunny Beautiful Kisses I received from Tamra's store CountryCraftCreations.com. So if you see anything you like or want to see head on over to her store she's got some fabulous items even some kit boxes - Craftology boxes.

Well I hope you all like it. As always I will tell you in detail what I used.

So first the front and back cover are 2 1/4 in x 2 1/2 in. ; The little tags are 1 7/8in 3 3/4 inches and fold in half. The mason jars are fussy cut from the 12x12 sheet. and adhered on to the little tags. If you watch the video below you see how the tags were completed. I used a brad to secure the chain I used for the front and back. I also used the sticker sheet from the 12x12 stack to fussy cut the little mason jar and the sentiment.


 The metal butterfly is painted with BoBunny pearlescents, I show you how to do this technique and another technique using BoBunny's Gesso on chipboard with the pearlescents.

Here is the side of the Micro Mini. There are six pages all together and six tags. :D

Here is a video of the Micro Mini Brag Book  - 


Challenges I am entering:
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Create your own Sunshine with Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges: #33 June Challenge
Your Scrapbook Place:: A mid-summer challenge with Polkadoodles
Crafty Catz: Challenge #331 Recipe - 3, 2, 1
Simon Says: Anything Goes/Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Supplies:
Paper - Country Craft Creations -  BoBunny Butterfly Kisses paper collection
Inks - Country Craft Creations -  BoBunny Pearlescents; PowderPuff - chalk inks
Accessories - Country Craft Creations - Metal Butterfly ; little flower, seambinding; 

Thank you all for stopping by and wishing you all a great 4th of July and a wonderful week.

Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww..... Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!! Pinned immediately! :D
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524483560131/
    Love any detail of your mini, such a creative and breathtaking idea, so beautifully realized!
    I'm goingo to look at your video, I want know more on this delight :)

    ReplyDelete