Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Easter

Hi All,

Well it's just about that time....Easter is on it's way! Love this time of year, flowers blooming, trees, grass turning green and birds chirping. Best of all I love the Beautiful Bright Cheery colors we get use to make crafts, Love it!!

We at Crafty Sentiments have a New Challenge - Bright Colors! Yep, Get out those beautiful bold bright cheerful colors and start creating something Bright! :D 
This card I made with Molly Easter Egg. To me it looks like she's sitting on a large egg waiting for her Easter Day to begin. I know when my girls were little they just couldn't wait to get Easter Day started, finding those Easter Eggs was always a fun time. :D

Here is my card - 
I know it's a little simple but lately I just don't know where my fancy smancy decorating went. Maybe simplicity is in for me right now. Just gotta go with the flow.

 
It's double fold card, I used Wilton Cake Sticks as balloons and my egg in the grass.
Grass is cut with my Cricut. I love the DCWV Sunday Afternoon stack with this
nice sky that has tons of texture and patterns with sparkle.
 
 

I just thought she is so cute. :D  Her bright yellow top, little blue skirt and her tennis shoes with sparkly laces. :D

Supplies -
stamp - Crafty Sentiments - Molly Easter Egg
inks - copics and some bic markers
paper - SU - white cs; Neenha cs; DCWV - Sunday Afternoon; Recollections - green
Accessories - Wilton cake sticks - my balloons and pink egg; Cricut image - grass; Memory Makers twine; Stickles - Cotton candy

Challenges -
Simply Create Too: Challenge#81 - Easter or Bunnies
Simon Wednesday Challenge blog - Things that Fly
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 364 - Celebrate!
Twisted Thursday Challenge: March 12-18..Optional Twist...Use Three Of The Same Thing!

I hope you get out your favorite Bright color combo and join us for some fun at our New Challenge - Bright Colors at Crafty Sentiments Designs. You can win a gift voucher to get some wonderful stamps. :D 
I wish you all a wonderful day. :D
Hugs,
Deborah xxx

3 comments:

  1. Adorable easter card Deborah!! Love how you coloured this little girl and her shoes with sparkle look really fabulous!!
    Love the sweet balloons, the one with the blue chick is adorable!! And the clourful wool twine gives them a very interesting touch! Lovely eggs in the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is she!?! and such a clever fold too! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the step style! What a great idea to use the cake sticks! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I appreciate it!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete