Followers

Monday, February 16, 2015

Crafty Sentiments Designs On Create AND Craft!!!!

Hi All,

Well I have something to share with you, Crafty Sentiments is going to be on Create AND Craft on February 17th at 1 pm. in the UK. If you live in the US you can watch this on the internet Create and Craft http://www.createandcraft.tv/; when it comes up choose UK/Britian and you can see the show at 1 p.m.

My next news is my cards might be showing on here!!! Eeeek, So excited! So if you can please join in to watch Suzette who is the owner of Create And Craft.  And afterwards come back to my blog and leave me a comment and go to our blog Crafty Sentiments Designs leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Have set to record the show. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching just now, it may be seen ever in Italy!!! (Wow, incredible!...) :D

    ReplyDelete