Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Oh' Christmas Tree

Good Morning all,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made for the new One Stitch At A Time Challenge #225 "Anything Goes with Lace".
During this time of year we all get so busy with shopping, decorating and if you have kids school stuff. Right?  Well sometimes it's nice just to take a break, breathe and take in the fresh crisp air, look around and see the wonder in the beautiful season. See the beautiful colors, decorations and smiling faces from kids and adults around you. : )  As I was out this weekend I took a look around and yes, even though it's a rush during this time of year, I saw the magic of Christmas everywhere. It was just breathtaking, I hope you get a chance to do this, totally an awesome feeling. If you do have this happen please write something in the comment section, I would love to read it. :D

For this Challenge #225  I chose a digital stamp by RSP (Reeces Scrap Pieces) - My Christams, this is a wonderful stamp set that contains 9 fun Christmas images to decorate cards or scrapbook pages.
Our sponsor is  
The Prize is November Prize Pack


Well here is one of my Christmas Cards -

I placed lace around the design paper and then embossed the gold cs. 
Fussy cut the tree and placed on top of the gold embossed cs.
Used Prima Red Crystals in the corners and TH crystal stickles on the
star, red bows and baubles. 

For the inside of the card I used the same design paper & gold cs used on the 
front of the card. I cut 4 corners from a paper doily and glued to the corners of the
red cs for a finished look. 


Supplies:
Stamps: StitchBear Digi Outlet Store -  RSP (Reeces Scrap Pieces) - My Christams,; SU sentiment that I've had for a long time not sure of the name.
Ink: markers from SU and Bic markers
Paper: Recollections - Red; Gold mirror paper by The Paper Company; Design paper - Reflections Christmas Collection Kit by Lori Whitlock (Echo Park Paper Co.)
Accessories: Stickles - clear; Hot Off The press - Swirls Embossing folder ; Prima embellishments - Red crystals (Jubilee say it in crystals),
From My Stash: paper doily, Lace

Challenges Entered:
Completely Christmas - Challenge #40 "Anything Goes with a twist use something beginning with S"
Paper Creator's Crafts: Challenge #33 - All About Christmas
We Do Doobadoo: 29 Nov - We Do Doobadoo Challenge - Get Festive!
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Crafty Calendar November Challenge - It's All About Christmas
My Sheri CRAFTS: MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #147 - Oh Christmas Tree
Paper A La Mode - November 29 - December 6 - Anything Goes - Outlawz Challenges
Twisted Thursday Challenge November 27 - December 3...Optional twist... "Winter Sparkles At Christmas" - The Outlawz Challenges
"Just Us Girls" Challenge:Just Us Girls #269 - Wild Card


I invite you to come play over at One Stitch At A Time Challenge #225 - Anything Goes with Lace.
Head over to challenge to check out what my awesome teamies made using lace. And also join in the fun at our FB Challenge you can win a prize pack there too. :D Whoot, whooot!!!
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment, I so appreciate them and love to read the nice things you all say about my creations.
****giving you a heads up******I am going to be a guest designer this next coming week and I can't wait to share my creation!!! Eeeek! So please stay tuned. :D
Hugs,
Deborah

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty and colourful card. Lots of lovely detail. So glad you shared it with us at Just us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible card! We so appreciate you joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your beautiful card and think the gold-embossed BG is really striking!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Deborah!! I love that gold embossed CS, and those decorations on your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card.. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete