Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas In A Bag

Hi all,

Wanted to share a little bag I did for a little Christmas Gift. Pretty quick and easy using my Cricut Explore my hubby got me for early Christmas Gift. : )

My little gift bag -


I inked the handles with TH Evergreen Bough. 

Supplies:
From my Stash - paper, and red ribbon
Used Cricut Cartridges - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More; Pretty Pennants - Holly; Teresa Collins December 25th - Merry Christmas Sentiment; sm circle punch for the berries. 

I have been a long, long to follower of CARDZ TV, not sure if any of you ever visited that site. But Mary who is the owner always has such Fantastic ideas on how to make cards with your Cricut and now the Silhouette, too. Her cards are so adorable and beautiful I have placed a link so you can go to her blog and take a look through her gallery and tutorials. The DT has created such wonderful inspiration for this challenge, as well. 
So with that said, I am entering my bag into her Challenge #6 - Create A Christmas Bag.

Wishing all a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!
Hugs, 
Deborah : D

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty bag! You are going to love the Cricut Explore. Thanks for playing along at Cardz TV. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects!
    Linda (Cardz TV)
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking fabulous the colour choice is perfect what a super creation
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the bright red glitter--so fabulous! Thank you for creating with us at CardzTV Stamps!

    ReplyDelete