Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Introducing ReneaBoutique

Hi all my Crafty Friends,

I have been wanting to share this with you. Not sure if you ever heard of Renea Boutique, but she sells beautifully handmade butterflies, dragonflies and little scrapbook embellishments. She also sells vintage trinkets and trim so gorgeous. You can read about her wonderful story when visit her Etsy shop click here to go to her FB page click here.

Here are a few pics of my first order I received from her and let me tell you I was not disappointed these butterflies are just gorgeous! And metal Keys are just beautiful, very nice. I am working on a project right now, which I used one of these gorgeous butterflies. Will be show casing this within the week, you are gonna love it.

Here are the wonderful pic's -


Vintage Keys - 

Pictures of the beautiful Butterflies handmade from Renea - 



Aren't these just gorgeous!



Please take a look at her shop I promise you will love what you see and the prices are very reasonable, plus there are Tim Holtz products listed as well. I just placed my 2nd order today and can't wait to get my new goodies. : D
Please leave me a comment and let me know if you visit her shop. 
Thank you for joining me today. :D
Hugs,
Deborah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and detailed butterflies! I have visited Renea Boutique and O have seen that she make really beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deborah for all your sweetnes and for sharing my Reneabouquets treasures! I am truly grateful~

    ReplyDelete