Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Easter Birdhouse w/G45 Sweet Sentiments

Hi all,
I made this birdhouse about a month ago and didn't post it because I was thinking of submitting it as one of my projects for their design team call. After thinking it over I decided not to do a submission.

So today I want to share this with you all. I used G45 Sweet Sentiments, flowers (colored w/copics), stickles, lace and the G45 ClingStamp Botanical Tea for the bird on the back of the house. I used water color pencils to color the bird. I hope you like it and get some inspiration. There are a lot of pictures as I wanted to catch everything for you all look at so sit back and enjoy. :D


CloseUp

Back of the birdhouse using Botanical Tea stamp colored in with water color pencils

Right side of Birdhouse
Roof

 Right side of birdhouse-tags that can be lifted out 

Left side of Birdhouse
Roof

Left side of birdhouse sideview - tag w/Easter message cut out 

Yes, there was a lot of fussy cutting. (lol) I'll tell ya this paper is so beautiful I just fell in love with this paper pack I went and bought another one. :D  
To make this I used a wooden birdhouse painted it white and then used TH vintage photo to ink up the sides and roof. I used around the base and then cut out the border from one of the 8x8 paper sheets and put it over the lace for a layered look. 
Supplies:
Paper - Sweet Sentiments paper pack 8x8
Ink - TH-Vintage photo, Copics for flowers - R11, R20, RV21
Stamps - G45 ClingStamps Botanical Tea
Accessories - Tags from stash, lace from Joanns, Stickles - Mercury Glass, pink ribbon from Michaels, flowers from Live and Love, 1 bronze brad in tag, twine. 

Challenges entering:

Well I hope you found some inspiration for this Easter Season. I hope you all have a wonderful week and stay crafty. 
Deborah :D

30 comments:

  1. Really love your Birdhouse...much details and all adorable..I am not so patient crafter I made always simple and easy project and always amazing loong for the crafter who love to put much on their project and your Birdhouse looks adorable..

    Thanks for your mail...hope this time you would like to see my creation on my Blog dear Deborah

    My Blog is: www.creativewithmonika.blogspot.com

    Big hugs from Germany, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite lovely! I love all the attention to detail! There are so many points of interest I just want to sit and stare! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing details. And fussy cutting, I'm telling you my hands are tired just from looking.
    Especially loving the glittery details on the butterflies.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation. Love all the details in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Horders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure wish you had submitted to G45. This is stunning. I love all the fussy cutting! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely precious!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project, and I agree I love using this paper. thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the details on here are awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet little abode! I love all the wonderful details...especially those glittery butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #4: Sparkle, Glitz or Glam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous project Deborah, wonderfully designed!
    Thanks for joining us for the Easter/Spring challenge at Come And Get It, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    {http://akstamping.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing project - so many beautiful details.
    Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Wow! What a beautiful bird house! The details are fabulous!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. it is gorgeous, love all the vintage goodies on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous project, thank you foe entering it into the Fussy & Fancy 'Shabby Chic' Challenge and good luck xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great project! Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, stunningly gorgeous birdhouse. Love the beautiful images you used and the 3D floral embellishments. Love the colour scheme too.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is great! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Fussy and Fancy and good luck with the challenge Judy & Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful birdhouse...I love fussy cutting paper and you did an amazing job doing it, love all of the pieces....hanks for playing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a lovely bird house. The details are just fabulous. I love it : ) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you can come back to play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! So much detail and work on every side and the top too!! Beautiful birdhouse. . lovely from all angles!! Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a fantastic project. So many awesome details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Deborah,
    WOW what an adorable little birdhouse. Must have taken you ages to put together, but the result is stunning and every side is full of gorgeous details. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so pretty Deborah. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  28. so sweet. Thank you for joining in last month at Altered Eclectics
    Elaine aka Ellapu
    Owner
    Altered Eclectics
    &
    Eclectic Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh wow this is just a stunning little piece of art. So many beautiful creative touches to feast on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete