Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

What a Spellbinder Storage Solution??

Hi Crafty Friends,

So I finally did a video, the video covers my New Years Goal/Resolution getting my craft area organized.  :D I also wanted to show you a great way to achieve storage for your Spellbinder Dies and other Dies in a inexpensive way with items you might just have within your home. This is my very first video I've ever done, so I hope you all like it. :D

Here is the link to my Youtube video  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VpltN1YjkM

Here are a couple of links to some YouTube videos I watched. I took certain of these videos to help me develop my own storage system for my Spellbinder dies.
  • Spellbinder Nestabilities Storage by 1MichelleJoy
  • Nestabilities Storage by Nilda Rockenbach
Thank you for stopping by and viewing my blog. I hope you found this video inspirational and helpful. If you have any questions please leave me a comment.
Stay crafty,
Deborah :D

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea, might take some thoughts from it and do something along the same lines myself to organise myself. Although, I have a few more dies I may have to come up with something slightly different, but thank you for such a great video with such great ideas. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete