Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Winning Order

Hi All,

Today I wanted to share with you my winnings from a challenge a while back. I finally got them in the mail, I have been waiting since Christmas as they were shipped from the UK; but it was totally worth the wait. :D  So I was the super prize winner on Stampin' for the Weekend for the "Use Some Red " challenge and the prize was Live & Love Crafts' Inspiration and Challenge Blog.  The prize was £10.00 so I wanted to share with you what type of items I got, I did spend some extra but their lace is just beautiful and their charms too. If you've never been to their site, I recommend to stop by. :D

Pictures -  Charms - vintage sewing machine and birdhouse and flowers I bought white so I can color to coordinate with future creations.

 
 
 
Here is the lace I bought 3 different types - these are just gorgeous 
 
 
I know this is a short post but I just wanted to share and I can't wait to use these. I have a lace technique that is coming up here soon. So stay in touch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Crafty Day. :D
Deborah xxx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous haul, Deb! I saw your comment at Great Impressions and wanted to respond to it. :) I used a 6" x 6" piece of double sided patterned paper. You can use ANY size as long as it is square. 6" x 6" is the perfect size to fit a snack size treat from the store in, though. Hope this helps!!! :) HUGS, Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete