Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

OMG!! Anything Goes Challenge at All Crafts Challenge - December & January

Hey All,
I hope you are all getting off to a great week. I've had a few minor set backs, right before Christmas but things will be fine. I guess in my last post I spoke to soon about things slowing down or something to that affect. right? hahahahaaa 

On to the new Challenge over at All My Crafts Challenges. You really need to pop over and take a look at the stuff the DT came up with "It's Awesome". I mean the inspiration just gets those juices flowing with all sorts of ideas. We also have awesome sponsors as well.


 
 
As always our challenges are "Anything Goes" and we love to see all the wonderful things our followers and new friends create. So please join in the fun, and you may win some awesome prizes. :D
Since I am on Team B I didn't create anything yet, my time is midway which is January 1st. Yep, that's New Years. :D Can't believe it "2014" right around the corner. But let's get through Christmas first. right.??
 
Well thanks for stopping by and I have a fun post coming up this week. So stay tuned.
Deb :D
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment