Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

All Crafts Challenge October/November Plus Candy

Hi all,
Well I have some fantastic news to share with all of you. Some of you I already told but for some of my blog friends.... I am going to be a grandma!! Yep, my oldest daughter is going to be a mom. My husband and I are so excited it's our first grandchild. :D So stay tuned for future posts.

Lets move on to today's Midway All Crafts Challenge for October/November and there is some "Candy to be won"! Need some inspiration?? You need to go over to All Crafts blog to check out what the DT created. The challenge is Anything but a card so share any crafty creations - jewelry, altered art, canvas, knitting or any project that is a Non-Card.

Our sponsors this time are:


 For this project we received a free Dig from Bugaboo named Elephant Paisley. I created a key chain. I had some old Shrink A Dink paper from years ago and had just happened to come across a a youtub video from a a fantastic lady who created a video on how to make Shink a Dink ribbon buckles, it was awesome. Her name is Dana and her blog is http://danasinspirations.blogspot.com. She is very talented and very sweet person. After watching her video I emailed her to let her know how much I enjoyed the video. I encourage you all to check out her blog to get some inspiration. 
So here is my project: 


Instructions:
Printed image on Shrink A Dink paper; punched a hole; used heat gun to shrink; used Adirondack Inks - Wild Plum & Denim on the rough side of the hardened image, coated twice, let dry for 10 minutes then added some Stickles -Frosted Lace; let dry another 10 minutes and added the chain. 
Hope you like it and found some inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by, and looking forward to see your wonderful projects over at "All Crafts Challenge so you can win some candy. :D

Deb









No comments:

Post a Comment