Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

All Crafts Blog Hop

HI there all my crafty friends
I have some awesome news. I have been invited to join the All Crafts Challenge DT and of course I said yes. : ) I am so excited and can't wait to get started.

To get started with the fun click on over to the blog hop at All Crafts and join our fun "Anything Goes" Challenge. This challenge run for two months (June/July) which gives you plenty of type to create anything that is non-card. So creations like jewelry, altered art or other types of wonderful creative ideas you have are welcomed.
We have some have some wonderful sponsers for this challenge.





 
Stampin' Up candy from Carole Bryson Wood
 
There are some awesome creations designed from our creative DT so Check It Out. : )
Click here Start here to get started for the Blog Hop :-),
 
 Once you have finished hopping go back to "Craft My Life" and leave a comment.
 
Please join us for the blog hop have some fun, get inspired from all the wonderful creative projects and enter the challenge to win some awesome prizes.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! :D
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment