Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Picture Perfect

Hi everyone,
I hope you had a great start to your week. Today's card was inspired by Joann's craft store advertisement  I received a while back it was so pretty. You know when you see something you get inspired and you know exactly what you want to create with those colors or you know the image you want to use for your card/project. Well that is exactly what happened to me when I saw the picture below from the JoAnn's ad. Here is the picture. I thought is was so pretty with the pearls around the neckline and then used as on the shoulders and the pink was just so pretty.
.
So after seeing this I got my digi stamps I get from Cuddlebug Cuties (they are free for a limited time, if you are a follower). I printed out Dream by Anna Stillwell she is the designer behind all her beautiful stamps. Please go to her site and check them out they are just beautiful. So I started this card and then hit a road block (Have your ever had that happen?) I just didn't know what embellishments to put on it. Took me a couple of weeks to figure it out, finally found what I needed and it was perfect. So here is my card, I hope you all like it, I have to say the with right embellishments it turned out beautiful. (proud of my work) lol

Here is the card - also I am trying something new with my photos. I recently viewed a tutorial on how to make photo's more appealing to your audience from SCS.  I posted three pic's 1) front view, 2) side shot with tranparency sheet.


Supplies:
Paper - SU white, Darcie - core'dinations brown, DCWV the Rustic stack with glossy glitter; transparency sheet on top of the image
Ink- Skin - E00, E51; Dress - R20, RV21, RV23; Hair - E35, E57; Eyes - E35, BG93; Lips & upper eye - RV23
Accessories -Spellbinders Die Label Eight;Want 2 scrap Nestabling pearls on dress; Recollections Faux pearls; the flower I pealed off from the Say it with Crystals by Prima (Swirl with flower brown); ribbons scrap pack Neutral by the Paper Studio. Gold embossing on the transparency.
stamp - Digi stamp by Anna Stillwell from Cuddlebug Cuties; SU Sincere Salutations "Thinking of You"

Well I wish a great evening. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

This card will go to the following challenges:

3GirlJam -Anything Goes with Ribbon
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Challenge 4Everyone - Anything Goes
One Stich at a time - Use a Digi
Robyn's Fetish - use ribbon or twine

4 comments:

  1. Really cute card, love her eyeshadow! The pearls look great too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah what a pretty card, your embellishments and colour scheme are just perfect! great job and thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create; good luck in the challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at OSAAT this week, what a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured too. Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on this Deborah! I love the embellishments; good choice. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again!
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete