Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ok, here goes, my first time blogging. I am so excitted to be sharing my creations with all of you. I follow many cardmaking sites as well as other crafting sites. So here it goes...................

I want to start with Sweet N Sassy they have a sketch challenge that begins every Saturday and ends on Thursday. Today I barely made the deadline (I think) any way came up with a card last minute took about 15 minutes to put together. Below is the Sketch.

http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/ 

Here is my card......not to shabby for only having 15 minutes to make and upload. lol

Since I follow many different sites I  received this message from Taylor Expressions - Splitcoaststampers is hosting a "Hope You Can Cling To" it's an event for Breast Cancer awareness month. The UT MD Anderson Cancer Center is accepting card donations. For more information you can go to Taylor expressions site http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2012/10/kick-off-stamp-n-send-challenge.html?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=95111&utm_campaign=0 or www.Splitcoaststampers.com

***FYI - I am a member of Splitcoaststampers too, so if you want to ever see my some of my previous cards you can go to my Gallery. This will take you to one of my cards and from there you can look around at mine and many other fantastic designs by creative ladies. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2268219?&cat=500&ppuser=28920

Last but not least since this is my first blog message I will be adding tags, badges and other items on the side bar to link you to other sites. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, on your new blog. You did a great job on the sketch. I love this spooky card and the green is a great color to use with Halloween.

    ReplyDelete