Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Good Day,
Well today is another challenge one I did for the Cuttlebug Spot - "What's on your desk"? I had some old images that I had completed but never placed on a card and kept saying "Oh yea, need to do that today"....Procrastination...yes. The piece is an image of grapes colored with metallic pencils here's the image and then the card. I totally love using my cuttlebug the bg is a cuttlebug folder embossed.
 
I will be sending this card to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Ctr. along with another card I did today for Gina K Challenge. I really like Gina K Designs, there are many different illustrators that design their stamps, the stamps are so versatile and can be used with one another for any season or event. Here is the design for Gina K.'s challenge Mix it Up Mondays. The stamp I used Tropical Nature (clear stamp) used copics & Destress markers and the BG I did the pillow-top technique that Gina displayed in her video on Aug. 8th if you are interested seeing the demo go to http://stamptv.ning.com/video/pillow-top-background
 
 Oh yea, so I wanted to show case my youngest daughter's card...
 Yep, totally following in her momma's footprints/stamp-prints. lol  Isn't this just so cute she actually drew the ghost cut it out and placed a face stamp image on him. So cute!! Gotta send this to her grandma.
Well that is all for now, thanks for viewing and please leave a comment.
 
 
 







2 comments:

  1. Great set of cards Deb! Especially love the grapes and the embossed background on the first one and the pretty pink card. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty and going to a great cause. That is so sweet of you. Your daughter did a wonderful job on her card. Great drawing of the ghostie. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete