Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Good Day Everyone,
So I finally finished my card for the MojoMonday Sketch Challenge. I love this site the sketches are so fun and challenging. I also love looking at other peoples designs, everyone is so talented. So here is my design -
                                            
Recipe:
Stamp sets Bread of Life (Sweet N Sassy) and the square stamp used is from SU but I used it at a stamp camp a long time ago can't remember the name. If anyone reading this knows the name please list it. Thank you. Stamped a damask stamp bought from $-bin at Michaels on mustard colored dp
All the paper used is by SU - Old Olive, basic white, Really Rust.
Accessories: used gold string, with gold ribbon, flowers from Prima, and a clip of a stem from some silk flowers use to make wreaths.golden/orange brad is from Michaels $-bin found in my supplies (probably bought a few years ago).
Inks: Zig Painty - Gold to outline the bread and the oval; SU Really Rust, Chocolate Chip

Please join me for some of the challenges this next week. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment